Tuesday, October 28, 2014

prostetical prostetic















Reply / Delete John(Oct 23rd)
Download spotify on your iPhone its a king!!!!
Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 22nd)
Facebook sucks join Ning.spruz
Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 22nd)
Am I the only one that posts stuff on Ning spruz? Come on where are all the replies and posts
Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 22nd)
I found a way to get free music on my iPhone. It's a king
Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 22nd)
someone on ning.spruz put some popular Lil Wayne, Chris Brown songs on the transfers page I want to be able to listen to it for free on my iphone6!!! A king!!!

Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 22nd)
come on all you millions of ning.spruz members!!!! Post something. I want to hear from you!!!!
Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 22nd)
rolling up the bomb molly im a rockstar!!!
Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 22nd)
facebook messenger on the iPhone.......... A king!!!!!!
Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 22nd)
I'm on Ning.spruz on my iPhone its a king but a Ning spruz Mobile app needs to be made immediately
Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 21st)
to all my fellow ning.spruz members. I recommend the iphone6............. Its a king
Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 19th)
I hit a nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 19th)
a fucking king
Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 13th)
Started from the bottom now we here. Started from the bottom now the whole team fucking here.
www.massautooutlet.com
Rate1









Reply / Delete John(Oct 11th)
She wanna see a nigger trapped. She wanna fuck all the rappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment